Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Dramatically Ever After Preorder Incentive!

Hi Everyone!!! We're less than a month away and I have a preorder gift for US readers (as always, I will send bookplates and bookmarks nationally and internationally at any time... yay, flat mail... and Portuguese readers, see below)... shiny Ever After magnets! (they're so pretty, I had to make a video)

I will add this to my website soon, but I wanted to get this information out to all of you in case you already preordered or if you were thinking of preordering Dramatically Ever After.




US and Portugal only (sorry, but I will have some fun international giveaways around launch for everyone else)

How: Send proof of preorder for an ebook of DEA or physical book DEA (with financial, etc info scratched out, of course) and your mailing address to isabel@isabelbandeira.com with "DEA Preorder" in the subject before Midnight PST on June 5, 2017

For Portuguese readers: Since I will be in Portugal not too long after DEA's launch, you can do the same with "PORTUGAL DEA Preorder" in the title and I will send you yours when I'm there and can send domestic mail :) (beijinhos!!!)

Also, in case you didn't know, there's still a US and Canada giveaway going on for a signed advanced reader copy of DEA going on until Sunday on Goodreads. Go on over and enter! SHP will also have a Tumblr giveaway up this week for an ANNOTATED advanced copy of Dramatically Ever After, so keep an eye on our tumblrs and my other social media for info on how to enter that!

ONE MORE MONTH!!!! EEEP!

<3 Issy

No comments:

Post a Comment